Photography Challenge - CULTURE | NATURE | ARCHITECTURE
Registration Deadline: 31st December 2021
Submission Deadline: 10th January 2022
Result Announcement: 21st January 2022
All deadlines are 11:59 PM UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
CULTURE | NATURE | ARCHITECTURE
Travel Awareness Challenge.
Why you should take this Challenge?
• To contribute your share in the process of travel awareness.
• To explore the creative human in the travelers shoes
• To protect what we love.
• To teach travelers that small efforts make a huge difference.
• To join the sensitive travelers movement.
What can be submitted?
Travel Photography that showcase
• History / culture / architecture
• Impact of travel on nature and animals (positive / negative)
• Solo travel experiences – The healing process
• Group travels and providing a helping hand
• Short films on travel / travellers life.
• Local experiences / cultural exchanges
Recognition is the key to success for any design professional. Archiol is providing an opportunity to showcase your creativity at the global level. This opportunity is open to all design students and professionals
Certificate of Achievement will be awarded to acknowledge the excellent performance of all Winners, Honourable Mentions, and Top 20 entries.
The Top 3 Winners will get an exclusive interview in both – written and video formats.
Photos, interviews, and more information about the winners will be published on our website.
The Winners and Honorable Mentions and the top 20 will be published on Archiol’s website and other international architecture websites partnered with us.
The best entries will be featured in Archiol’s Yearbook.
All the participants will receive e-certificates.