THE ABSTRACT DESIGN STYLE - Conceptual Design Challenge
Registration Deadline: 22nd March 2021
Submission Deadline: 24th March 2021
Result Announcement: 31st March 2021
The abstract design style is a 2021 design and writing competition organized by artuminate. Shapes, lines, and colors are the primal elements composing this design style. An attention-grabbing design style based on the principle of ‘less is more’ with a focus on unique design elements. Artuminate is looking for a conceptual design and write-up submission on the abstract design style.
· Create a Mood Board that explains your take on the abstract design style.
· A write-up / basic understanding of the abstract design style with an interesting title.
· A conceptual design development based on the write-up and the mood board.
· Competition is open to all human beings, from every age and cultural background, working in groups or individually.
· Architects, Interior Designer and design students are perfectly suited for this competition.
· You can work individually or in group, a group of maximum 3 people (Registration in the name of the individual representing the group, please mention the name and details of group members under the comment section in registration form).
What can be submitted?
· Mood Board of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: 01)
· Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm (No. of sheets: min - 02 and max-05)
· Text of up to 600 words or less. (400 words min.)
Conceptual Development sheet of size 30cm X 42cm which may include, but are not limited to 3-D views, sketches, sections, isometric views, plans, elevations or any other means of graphical representation. You may include text labels, symbols and short descriptive text.
The title must be included in the sheet.
Your Participation Code should be written in the top right corner of this sheet.
All submissions should be digital:
Text submissions, including footnotes, citations, and illustration notes, must be submitted digitally in .doc format.
Files must be submitted in .jpeg format
Vector-only graphics should be submitted in .pdf formats.
How to Submit?
Upload a single zip file with your sheets in JPG. format and write-up in PDF. File to your Google Drive or Dropbox and submit the sharing link .
• File Naming: ‘ADS_12345.pdf’ (ex. if your Participation Code is 12345, the file name should be ADS_12345.pdf). You will receive your Participation after completing the registration.
• Size Limit: 5 MB
· The Abstract Design Style competition is free of charge.
· No entry fees, direct registration.
Note! Registration deadline is 22nd March 2021, but you can submit you project until 24th March 2021.
Top 3 Entries:
· E-Certificate of achievement
· Feature in Archiol E-zine
Top 20 Entries: