Architecture & design tabloid contest 2021
21st February–15th April 2021 (11:59 pm CEST)
Last date of registration: 15th April 2021
Last date of submission: 15th April 2021
Results Announcement: 6thMay 2021
Architecture & Design Tabloid Contest 2021 is an initiative of ajc-plus, a curated platform to push oneself to the utmost boundaries for craving one’s own pathway and reaching great heights. The theme of the contest is “Digital Journalism”
To explore the domain of being an entrepreneur in digital journalism related to the Architecture & Design Community, specifically, to move ambitiously to take it out of the borders that one lives in. The Tabloid should have a special focus on curating - local projects, competitions, events, books, and new initiatives regarding the local architecture of your country.
We welcome Tabloids in two categories –
Collegians and Open (25-100 years of age)
- Submissions are open to all enthusiasts and are welcome from all parts of the world.
- Entrants can send Two Tabloids per Team registration for the contest. Each team may comprise a maximum of three participants. The entrants shall receive a Unique Identification Code within 24 hours of registration.
- The Tabloid (11 x 17 inches) comprising a cover page for highlights and 2-3 inner leaflets could be digitally curated or hand-drafted. The Tabloid should be preferably designed in Portrait format.
- The Tabloid should not include any personal information about the participant, except for the Unique Identification Code on the top right corner.
- Medium of Submission is English Language.
- The entry/entries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Architecture & Design Tabloid - Category (collegian or Open) in jpeg/png format with a minimum 2000 px. The submission should also include the registration screenshot as an attachment in the email and names, field of studies/Institutes of affiliation for all the team members.
- All entrants must mention their social media handles with the entry/entries (Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook)
- The submission should be an original work of the entrant and will go through a plagiarism test.
- Besides three winners, Honorable mentions shall be featured and announced on 6th May 2021 on all our social media pages.
Click the above link for more details.